4.9.12

JUSTABIRD...


 With what little time I had of my freedom, I went to the beach with cousins as it is an unwritten law to go to beach in summer. 


I gained a little weight, hence the trousers instead of bikini brief. These trousers has been the go-to trousers this summer. I am dying over the prints, plus its black and white! 

Yes I've abused this white blazer since the day I bought it. I went monochrome and decided to curl my hair. I kept my make up extremely minimal because I couldn't be asked to do more. And I wore my mom's flats, it was just the perfect pair to complete my outfit.


Weather was perfect, cool wind, warm sun, clear blue sky... it got me feeling like a child again. 


H&M Blazer and bikini top; New Look Trousers, Mango Sunglasses


1 comment:

  1. Awsum clicks.... Wud lyk to fly high in d sky wid dis beautiful bird here.

    ReplyDelete